The main components of excavation toys are as follows
2. Archaeological-themed accessories
3. Excavation tools
Customization of gypsum involves customizing its color, shape, size, and carving, which requires remolding. There are two ways to customize gypsum blocks:
1. Designing gypsum molds based on reference pictures or gypsum design models provided by customers.
2. Providing 3D printed figurines or physical objects for mold-making.
Costs associated with custom gypsum molds:
The first method of mold-making is more complex and incurs higher costs, and the mold-making process usually takes around 7 days.
The gypsum blocks used for dig toys are primarily made of environmentally friendly gypsum, with the main component being silica dioxide. Therefore, they do not pose any chemical hazards to the human skin. However, it is still advisable to wear masks during the digging process to protect oneself.
Archaeological-themed accessories mainly refer to dinosaur skeletons, gemstones, pearls, coins, etc. In the process of customizing dig kits, this aspect is the easiest, as these accessories are directly procured externally. There are two ways to obtain these accessories:
1. Customers directly provide themed accessories, and we will embed them into the gypsum according to customer requirements.
2. Customers provide pictures or ideas, and we will purchase samples and then confirm the type, quantity, and embedding method with the customer.
Considerations for selecting themed accessories:
1. The size and quantity of themed accessories.
2. The material and packaging method of themed accessories.
The size of themed archaeological accessories should not exceed 80% of the size of the gypsum mold, and the quantity should be relatively small to facilitate the production of archaeological toys. Additionally, during the production process of archaeological products, a process called "grouting" is involved. Since there is moisture in the grout, if metal accessories are directly placed into the gypsum, they may rust and affect the product's quality. Therefore, the material and packaging method of the accessories should be taken into account when selecting themed accessories.
Excavation tools are also part of the customization process for archaeological toys. Customers can customize the accessories in the following ways:
1. Customers provide the tools themselves.
2. We help customers purchase the tools.
Common excavation tools include chisels, hammers, brushes, magnifying glasses, goggles, and masks. Generally, customers choose plastic or wooden materials for the tools, but some high-end archaeological toys may use metal excavation tools.
4.Customization of color boxes and instruction manuals:
1. Customers can provide their own designs for color boxes or instruction manuals, and we will provide the cutting packaging templates.
2. We can offer design services for packaging or instruction manuals according to the customer's requirements. Once the customer confirms the design, we will provide packaging samples upon payment of the fee. The samples will be completed within 3-7 days.
Step five: After completing the above four steps, we will create sample sets and send them to the customer for secondary confirmation. Once confirmed, customers can place bulk production orders with a deposit payment, and the delivery process will take approximately 7-15 days.
During the packaging process, vacuum forming (thermoforming) may also be involved, which is customized based on the specific product requirements. However, customizing vacuum-formed packaging typically requires a relatively large order quantity, so most customers choose to use existing vacuum-formed packaging.